Guillermo G. Garza Hernández, Ph. D.
- Since 1981 Consultant and Educator for national, and multinational organizations from the business, education, investigation, government and services industries, helping these organizations in their transformation and healing processes, as well as their processes of Vision, Integration, Leadership, Consciousness and the achievement the highest results.
- Professor for different (organizational and graduate programs in Mexico and USA) Executive Programs. Guest speaker in several forums in both USA and Mexico, as well as in Europe and South America.
- Among our clients we’ve had: FEMSA and their OXXO Cerveceria Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma and Coca Cola (KOF) divisions; PROLEC-GE, Heineken Empaque OpCo, Proeza, Cemex, Cementos Chihuahua, Lamosa, TV Azteca, TEC de Monterrey, Universidad de Monterrey, University for Humanistic Studies (USA), Guanajuato and Leon Governments, among others.
- Ph.D. in Psychology by the University for Humanistic Studies (UHS) in California, USA; Masters Degree in Organizational Development by the Universidad de Monterrey as well as an in Business Administration (MBA) by the University of Utah, USA, Industrial and Systems Engineer by ITESM.
- Different studies in various points of view for transformation and individual and group healing. (Groups, Organizations, Complex Social Systems).
- Student of martial arts (Take Musu Aiki and Iai Do), Creating forms of applying this to human and social development.